Friday, June 26, 2009
daily bliss: my very first blog award
My friend and fellow blogger Revisionista so kindly awarded me the "one lovely blog award" two weeks ago and I haven't posted the award or the requisite six things that made me happy today list that accompanies the award...because I couldn't figure out how to transfer the award image to my blog. Yesterday I managed to work a little magic, and here it is--the image--and here they are--my six happy makers (from yesterday:)
1. A good night's sleep, finally. Central air really helps, as does a dark, dark bedroom and freshly laundered sheets.
2. A productive morning: 4 sun salutations, 2 morning pages, 1 blog entry, a 7 mile bike ride, a few emails and tweets and DMs, and some novel-writing thinking, all before noon.
3. Wearing my new super soft tank from the Target boutique ($8.99 brings so, so much happiness).
4. Eating strawberry shortcake for breakfast and Perfect Party Cake for a late night snack.
5. Listening to the new Regina Spektor album, which I downloaded from itunes after listening to her interview on NPR this morning.
6. Spending time (f2f, online, etc.) with all the good, kind, swell people in my life.
Thanks again, Revisionista, for this special award. Your blog is one of the loveliest on the interwebs:) Here are a few other blogs that I think are just lovely (pretty, funny, reflective, and delicious):
Wishokie of Midwest Magnolia
Nancy of The Dogs Eat the Crumbs
Cathy of The Tortefeasor
Wendy of PinkStripes
MacDuff of Lonely Sidecar
Teanna of Spork or Foon