|Image from the Ayurvedic Nonsurgical Facelift Massage Website|
Tonight I'm inspired by G, who sent me a list of writing prompts because I'm sniffling and sleepy and...stuck. And my students, who boldly blogged about their "bucket lists." (note: i don't like that title. i prefer list o' dreams.) I offer you five things I would love to do intend to do in my lifetime:
1. become a certified yoga instructor, going through an intense, spiritually focused program, perhaps jivamukti.
2. suffer the pain and beauty of a small, tiny...tattoo (don't freak out, mom) of a lotus flower or an om symbol on the small of my back, off to the side. Or maybe both, intertwined!
3. marry the love of my life at a lake michigan beach wedding, in front of our family and friends.
4. publish a work of creative non-fiction (or fiction. or poetry. but probably creative non-fiction) in a non-academic medium.
5. attend a writing retreat, complete with small cabins and woods and water, devoid of technology and distractions.